Congrats to Lainey!!

For me, being pregnant was no fun at all, but the result was totally worth all the puking and pains. I am so happy for you!

So, what has been going on with me you ask?? So glad that you did :)

I have been off for 9 weeks from work, with a week and a half left. I am supposed to go back to work June 30th, but I have applied for a new job, and as soon as I here if I got it, I will be turning in my 2 weeks notice. Although, since I will still have 110 hours of time off left, I plan to just extend my FMLA time, and not go back to that position at all. That job was sucking my will to live... plus my son is only going to be this little once, so I am not going to put him in daycare until the last possible minute, which right now is confusing anyways, since his daycare spot is not open yet! Hows that for a run-on sentence?

My bud Joey has a blog, and since he put me on his roll, its only fair that he goes on mine... even though I want to kype his theme. Purple and green are my favorite colors. I should buy a domain... I'll eventually check out godaddy.

I'm just hanging out with Cameron, trying to stay out of downtown which is a mess right now. With all the flooding, everyone is trying to get on top of the levee to see what water. You know, its human nature. Everyone loves a train wreck. The more damage and destruction, the more people want to see what is going on.

If you want to see my beautiful boy, he has his own blog. Check it out.

1 comments:

Lainey said...

Thank you Brandy!!!! I'm enjoying it so far - I've been very fortunate to not be too sick or yucky at all. :)

Ugh, sorry you're having to go back to work already... dh and I were just talking about how little time I have saved up, and what the heck we're going to do! I think (with unpaid time included), I'll be able to stretch out 8 weeks (I hope!)