Goldfish

Finally! I can feel Cameron moving. The past couple weeks I havent really been able to tell if it was him, or just a weird bubble sensation. Well, now I am sure, because it is happening so frequently.

Its a really odd sensation. Mostly about an inch below my navel. Reminds me of a goldfish swimming in a bag and lightly bumping the sides. Nothing that you can feel from the outside of course, but I can :)

We have been working on his nursery. It has a Train theme, and we really like it. When we get some stuff up on the walls, I will post pictures :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Isn't it a funny feeling at first? Amazing to think it is a little person in there!

Suzanne said...

oh wow, that's so cool! I remember the first time I felt my little one...it actually made me quite nauseaus! he's coming along right on time girly! Before you know it, he'll be in you and your hubby's arms.