Iced in...

Joy! (Sarcasm)

There is a thick layer of ice on the ground, trees, roads, pretty much anywhere that you look this morning. Not at all a fun weekender.

Not that we had any big plans for today. Last night was supposed to be DH's big work Christmas party, but it was cancelled due to weather.

We got some christmas shopping done yesterday, which is good since we are behind this year. We were done by Thanksgiving last year, and this year I think we still have 4-5 people to buy for before we are done.

We will probably wrap the stuff that we have so far, if I can find the wrapping paper.

DH is making waffles for breakfast this AM, and they smell really good. I am hungry. I didnt feel good last night, so I slept through dinner.

CreativeXpress is apparently done this AM, which is not good, considering that I have a whole day of nothing to!

Hope everyone else is having a good day, and if it is Icy, stay home :)

0 comments: